Summer is here, and it’s the ideal time to make a salad. The weather is just right for grilling, and with a few simple ingredients, you can quickly make a light and refreshing summer meal.
Summer is a great time for eating out, and salads are one of the best ways to enjoy them. This grilled summer salad is a fresh and tasty way to enjoy veggies and greens. It is an ideal dish to keep you full and healthy.
Summer is on the way, and that means grilling season is starting. We hope you’ll enjoy this recipe as much as we do.
This simple grilled summer salad with a spicy flavor is perfect for hot summer days.
Grilled summer salad
There are so many fresh vegetables on the market today that it’s hard to choose the best one.
The good thing is that most vegetables taste fantastic after they are roasted.
Grill master Bobby Flay can attest to this.
It grills everything from romaine lettuce to eggplant.
So whatever you choose will be perfect for this salad.
This recipe originally only had a few vegetables, but I couldn’t resist.
Everything seemed perfect. So I added more… and more.
Ingredients for grilled summer salad
- Yellow squash
- Maize on the cob
- Red onion
- Artichoke hearts
- Red pepper
- Mixed leaf lettuce
- Dried tomatoes
- Roasted almonds
How to make a grilled summer salad
Roasting is pretty fast.
The shrimp only need 2 minutes on each side.
And the vegetables only need 3 minutes on each side.
I usually steam or grill whole artichokes, but in this recipe I used canned artichokes from Trader Joe’s, they were excellent.
They are delicious and contain water instead of oil, which saves a lot of calories.
A few minutes on each side is all it takes to get nice grill marks.
And when the corn was perfectly cooked, I just cut it off the cob.
Finally, the vinaigrette helped hold everything together.
And it’s so easy to do.
Simply whisk together the balsamic vinegar, pomegranate molasses, mustard and thyme leaves.
Grilled vegetables and balsamic vinegar are a great combination of flavors.
Pomegranate molasses and Dijon mustard were added for a touch of sweetness.
And for the freshness of the thyme, freshly picked in the garden.
Instead of pouring the dressing all over the salad, which almost always results in a bland, heavy salad, I like to lightly mix the vegetables and dressing first, and then add the vegetables and shrimp on top.
And here’s a quick summer barbecue salad your friends and family will love.
A perfect dish for hot summer days.
And if you like healthy recipes, this summer grilled salad has only 328 calories and 2 grams of fat per serving!
Check out more great summer salads:
Rocket salad with chicken
Cobb salad with shrimps and spinach
If you liked this recipe, leave a comment below and tag us on Pinterest!
Grilled summer salad
Grilled summer salad is perfect for hot summer days. Fresh herbs flavored with pomegranate molasses, grilled vegetables and shrimp.
Cooking time 15 minutes
Cooking time 6 minutes
Total time21 min
Course: Main course, Salad
Keywords: Grilled summer salad
Servings : 4 portions
Calories: 328 kcal
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 Teelöffel Meersalz Rosa Himalaya-Salz bevorzugen
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 halbierte mushrooms Steinpilze or Steinpilze
- 1 yellow courgette, cut into slices 1 cm thick
- 1 zucchini, cut into slices half a centimeter thick
- 1 red onion, cut into half-thick slices and divided into strings Optional: secure with toothpicks to hold the strings together
- 1 ear of corn
- 6, in the half I used Tra boxed arti in Joe
- 1 red pepper, thickly sliced
- 12 jumbo shrimps
- 3 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of roasted, crushed almonds
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 scoops 2 of as of as of gr gr gr gr
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh th th d
- Wash the salad vegetables and put them in the serving dish.
- Preheat the grill to a high temperature.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, salt, pepper, smoked paprika and garlic powder.
- Brush mushrooms, yellow squash, zucchini, red onion, corn on the cob, artichokes and red bell pepper on all sides with oil mixture. Keep 2 teaspoons of the oil mixture aside.
- Place vegetables on the grill, but be careful not to overcrowd them. Fry 2 to 3 minutes on each side until vegetables are tender and have nice grill marks. Message: The corn will cook and turn for another 4-5 minutes, until lightly browned on both sides. Place the grilled vegetables on a large plate.
- Brush the shrimp with the reserved oil mixture and place on the grill. Fry for 2 minutes on each side and place on a plate. When the corn is cool enough to handle, use a sharp knife to cut the corn kernels from the cob.
- Dressing : Place the balsamic vinegar, pomegranate molasses, Dijon mustard and thyme leaves in a small bowl.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes and toasted almonds to the salad. Add 2 tablespoons of dressing and gently toss to coat all the leaves lightly.
- Add grilled vegetables and shrimp to salad and pour remaining dressing over vegetables and shrimp.
Calories: 328 kcal | Carbohydrates: 29 g | Protein: 10 g | Fat: 20 g | Saturated fat: 2 g | Cholesterol: 45 mg | Sodium: 728 mg | Potassium: 800 mg | Dietary fiber: 5 g | Fat: 20 g 45 mg | Sodium: 728 mg | Potassium: 800 mg | Dietary fiber: 5 g | Sugars: 15 g | Vitamin A: 2425IU | Vitamin C: 84,8 mg | Calcium: 82 mg | Iron: 2,6 mg
This past summer I lived in a small town in the south of France where I enjoyed the fresh air, the beautiful landscape and the warm temperatures of summer. This experience sparked an idea of how to make summer salads fun, healthy, and easy to make. This grilled summer salad is the way to go if you don’t want to cook much, but still want to enjoy a satisfying meal on a nice summer day.. Read more about grilled salad gordon ramsay and let us know what you think.
grilled salad gordon ramsaysummer grilled vegetable saladgrilled saladsgrilled romaine salad recipesgrilled chicken salad recipesgrilled caesar salad,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,summer grilled vegetable salad,grilled salads,grilled romaine salad recipes,grilled chicken salad recipes,grilled salad gordon ramsay,grilled caesar salad,summer vegetable salad,grilled salad wedge